While you may have seen recent stories about the volume of foreclosures today, context is important.
- If you’re deciding whether you should make updates before you sell your house, lean on your trusted real estate advisor to be your guide.
- In today’s sellers’ market, buyers have limited options and may be more willing to take on repairs themselves.
- If you’re thinking about selling your house, connect with a real estate professional so you have expert advice that’s customized to your home and local area.
In today’s housing market, homeowners have a great opportunity to sell their house and receive the best terms for their personal situation.
- Due to low supply and high demand, today is one of the strongest sellers’ markets we’ve seen.
- Sellers can benefit from more offers to pick from, higher home values, and a faster sales process. There’s a reason why 72% of people believe it’s a good time to sell.
- Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity. Work with an agent to take advantage of this hot sellers’ market.
Since the number of homes for sale is low today, it can feel challenging to find one that checks all your boxes.
The City of Angels has a lot of fun activities, but if you are trying to escape for a bit, check out these 10 best day trips from Los Angeles.
The post 10 Day Trips From Los Angeles You Need to Take appeared first on Redfin | Real Estate Tips for Home Buying, Selling & More.
Charming exteriors and a style reminiscent of a queen, Victorian house styles have stood the test of time. Find out what makes this home style and era so unique.
The post Victorian House Styles: An Era of Unique Design appeared first on Redfin | Real Estate Tips for Home Buying, Selling & More.
If you’re looking to get out of the city for the day, check out these 10 Day trips from Portland that are sure to excite.
The post 10 Day Trips From Portland You Need to Take appeared first on Redfin | Real Estate Tips for Home Buying, Selling & More.
Find out the 10 best affordable Austin suburbs. Whether you’re living in Austin or planning to move to Texas, consider buying a home in one of these affordable suburbs.
The post 10 Best Affordable Austin Suburbs to Live In appeared first on Redfin | Real Estate Tips for Home Buying, Selling & More.
7900 Rancharrah, Ste, 210
Reno, NV 89511