Some people believe there’s a group of homeowners who may be reluctant to sell their houses because they don’t want to lose the historically low mortgage rate they have on their current home.
Experts are starting to make their 2023 home price forecasts.
- When it comes to selling your house, you want it to look its best inside and out so it catches the attention of buyers. A real estate professional can help you decide what to do to make that happen.
- Focus on tasks that can make it inviting, show it’s cared for, and boost your curb appeal.
- Connect with a trusted real estate professional for advice on what you may want to do to get your house ready to sell this season.
One of the biggest questions people are asking right now is: what’s happening with home prices?
One of the top stories in recent real estate headlines was the intensity and frequency of bidding wars.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, this year, builders are on pace to complete more than a million new homes in this country.
- If you’re buying a home, here’s what you should know about your home inspection and why it’s so important.
- A home inspection is a crucial step in the homebuying process. It assesses the condition of the home you plan to purchase so you can avoid costly surprises down the road.
- Work with an agent so you have an expert on your side who can guide you through the process.
If you put off your home search at any point over the past two years, you may want to consider picking it back up based on today’s housing market conditions.
If you’re thinking about selling your house, you may have heard about the housing market slowing down in recent months.
While you may have seen recent stories about the volume of foreclosures today, context is important.
7900 Rancharrah, Ste, 210
Reno, NV 89511